Are you thinking of going to the London Screenwriters’ Festival this year?
For those of you who don’t know what it is, the festival is a three day event that runs at the end of October (Friday through Sunday) for professional screenwriters and filmmakers. There are over 100 sessions and 150 industry speakers. There will be 700 delegates and the three days promise an intense networking and learning experience that is designed to educate, inspire and connect.
We built the event for creative people like you.
So what will you get if you attend?
• Improve your writing by learning directly from the biggest and most successful people in the industry. Check out the speakers here.
• Increase your chances of success by networking with other professional film makers and screenwriters.
• Tailor the festival to your needs – there are so many sessions to choose from, you can make the whole event unique to you and your project or career.
• Meet our speakers. You can get face time with our industry experts in intimate Script Chat sessions.
• Pitch your projects to producers and agents in our Pitchfest.
• Start right now – get immediate access to our online delegate network where hundreds of other delegates are now networking and watching last years session videos.
• Keep the learning alive, we film most sessions so you can watch the ones you miss or revisit the ones that resonate with you online later.
• Get mentoring the Advanced Writers Labs
• Get your script workshopped by professional actors and a director.
• Get inspired. More than anything, our delegates report a massive surge in passion and confidence post the festival.
And don’t take our word for it, read the feedback we received last year…
READ HERE… http://www.londonscreenwritersfestival.com/what-did-delegates-say-after-lsf-2012/
Sign up now at http://www.londonscreenwritersfestival.com
See you there. It’s going to be crazy!
Onwards and upwards!