Last night I had the pleasure of making a presentation to our corporate sponsors on Gone Fishing, Actix. The video tells you pretty much what the event was all about, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. The Charlotte Street Hotel is a wonderful venue and we were able to present the film [...]
Over the last few days I have received over 100 congratulatory emails. Thank you to everyone who wrote, it was touching, and also great for other cast and crew members to hear just how much you appreciated the design, costumes, makeup, image, music, sound… I don’t have space for them all, so here are a [...]
Now I am more recovered from my ‘Xmas bashing’ food poisoning bout, I have been reflecting on the final grade for ‘Gone Fishing’. I have been amazed at how much effort and high-end technology goes into these final stages, and I am very pleased that I made every effort during script development to ensure that [...]
In an entire day of HELL – can I say that loud enough – HELL!!!!! – the accounts for Gone Fishing have been done. It started at 9am this morning with a pre breakfast meeting with my accountant, before a day of paper sifting, through receipt after receipt. The actual GF accounts are really what [...]
Great news! Executive Producer David Hardwick has come onboard Gone Fishing, adding to our coffers. This is particularly good news for me as Dave has now invested in every single film I have made! He should be given a knighthood as a patron for the arts! The pic here is taken in Cannes a few [...]
We hit our 100th contributor last night (thank you Wendy!), bringing the total raised so far to… £19,685! Blimey! I mean really, BLIMEY! We are still short though, so if you know anyone who may want to come on the course or come to the premiere, click here. I have been working on the £100 [...]
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- Get Your Script Read AND Performed at the Actors Table Read. May 22, 2013
- London Doc Summit 2013 Success…. and one delegates first film… May 21, 2013
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
- ’50 Kisses’ Promo Released… what do you think? May 16, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- osmium10: The Urge plays Phoenix Comicon Friday 8.30pm & San Jose Genre Film Fest Saturday 1.55pm http://t.co/tK7zjxkzPt #indiefilm #filmmaking #gfilm »
- Flynnwriter: An amazing one day masterclass by the makers of Kaleidoscope Man (Phase 2 Funding) http://t.co/zGsGEy8WsU via @kickstarter #gfilm #indiefilm »
- janetvaneeden: RT @livingspiritpix: Making 'The Kings Speech' one hour masterclass and script, from #Gfilm masterclass http://t.co/HQpAWdwVAk »
- StevenBrunton: RT @livingspiritpix: Get your script performed at the London Screenwriters’ Festival http://t.co/4luPst1X3S #LondonSWF #Gfilm »
- View All