NOTE – I did post this as 'BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… Let's all throw stones at each other'. I am sorry I used that phrase, it didn't help anyone find a middle ground. So I have edited the header to just read 'BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage…' ——————– Original post [...]
Archive | Current Affairs RSS feed for this section
You are here: Home » Current Affairs
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- London Doc Summit 2013 Success…. and one delegates first film… May 21, 2013
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
- ’50 Kisses’ Promo Released… what do you think? May 16, 2013
- Space Oddity: It’s cool on SO many levels! May 14, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- ekingfarlow: HUGE thanks to @DocSummit & @livingspiritpix plus all the GREAT speakers & #GFilm helpers for an exhausting & inspiring #DocSummit wknd! :-D »
- SulledOut: RT @grahaminman: How To Fund Your #Film -Private investment, protected by SEIS / EIS #UK http://t.co/c642ddnoWz June 1st #London #GFilm #IndieFilm »
- paulmac708: RT @grahaminman: How To Fund Your #Film -Private investment, protected by SEIS / EIS #UK http://t.co/c642ddnoWz June 1st #London #GFilm #IndieFilm »
- ChainOfTitle: RT @livingspiritpix: How you could kill your film dead: Nightmare case study and Chain of Title http://t.co/0BFTIS3nPz #Gfilm »
- View All