This weekend we played host to the Guerilla Film Makers and London Screenwriters Festival Summer Networking BBQ. And to say it was a success would be an understatement. 300 writers, producers, directors, actors, investors and creatives descended on Ealing Studios where Judy and her extraordinary team of BBQ Wranglers (thanks Pete, Roy, Murray, Jak and [...]
Archive | Food and Drink RSS feed for this section
You are here: Home » Food and Drink
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- How to Speed Up Your Cultural Test When Applying For The UK Film Tax Credit May 24, 2013
- The Film Investors Check List – Answers to tough questions your investors will ask May 23, 2013
- Get Your Script Read AND Performed at the Actors Table Read. May 22, 2013
- London Doc Summit 2013 Success…. and one delegates first film… May 21, 2013
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- robertshutter: RT @osmium10 The Urge plays San Jose Genre Film Festival at 1.55pm today #indiefilm #filmmaking #shortfilm #gfilm #scriptchat #screen... »
- osmium10: The Urge plays San Jose Genre Film Festival at 1.55pm today #indiefilm #filmmaking #shortfilm #gfilm #scriptchat #screenwriting »
- Helaine: RT @grahaminman: 80% of Filmmakers Are Not Building Their Audiences on Social Media: http://t.co/CxeySCZL7g via @filmcourage #gfilm #filmmaking #indiefilm »
- RealRobGibson: RT @grahaminman: Why People Succeed At #Crowdfunding by @Jon_Reiss: http://t.co/Ncn240NEEh via @filmcourage #indiefilm #gfilm »
- View All