This weekend I went to an Italian wedding with my other half Lucia. Not understanding a single word of the ceremony or speeches, I thought I would shoot an impromptu wedding video for the happy couple, Oreste and Sandrine. Realising I also had my iPad with me, I wondered, could I shoot, edit and present [...]
A couple of days ago, I wrote a blog about the iPhone apps I used on our shoot last week. The response was huge and loads of film makers have added to my list. My original post is here… And below are some more apps as recommended in feedback to that first post. Panascout (£5.99)Recommended [...]
READ ALSO MY SECOND POST ON iPHONE APPS FOR FILM MAKERS HERE I have often said that the primary tool of any film maker is the phone. And with smartphones, that’s even more the case. I am not a fan of Apple as a company or of their computers and OS, but I do think [...]
I just bought a kindle, not because I wanted one (though it is of course very nice), but because it’s time to migrate the Guerilla Film Makers Handbooks onto digital platforms. This has been in the planning for some time now and I have just needed time to breathe to actually take steps to make [...]
Our survey is complete and we are now analysing our results. So if you were one of the hundreds who took part, THANK YOU! And we will be announcing the winner of the complete Guerilla Film Makers Library very soon, in a very special way too (more on that in the next few weeks). One [...]
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- The Film Investors Check List – Answers to tough questions your investors will ask May 23, 2013
- Get Your Script Read AND Performed at the Actors Table Read. May 22, 2013
- London Doc Summit 2013 Success…. and one delegates first film… May 21, 2013
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- osmium10: The Urge plays Phoenix Comicon tonight at 8.30pm, where it has 2 noms http://t.co/tK7zjxkzPt #filmmaking #indiefilm #shortfilm #gfilm »
- robertshutter: RT @grahaminman by @SimonCoxFilm — Kickstarter http://t.co/ttytCqPX0x #GFilm #IndieFilm #SciFi: Kaleidoscope Man (Phase 2 Funding) b... »
- grahaminman: Kaleidoscope Man (Phase 2 Funding) by @SimonCoxFilm — Kickstarter http://t.co/BYBHwl95nq #GFilm #IndieFilm #SciFi »
- JodieTouhy: RT @grahaminman: Django Unchained PDF #screenplay download http://t.co/KyhuYnPjY7 #scriptchat #indiefilm #GFilm »
- View All