A couple of weeks back was ‘DynamoPlayer week’ on my blog. At the time, as part of the analysis on DynamoPlayer I complained that I had not received any statements from Apple / iTunes / Shorts International… and as if by magic, my first one turned up last week! So a brief analysis of how [...]
Film Courage with David Branin and Karen interviews Chris Jones on their live show for The Guerilla Film Makers Pocketbook… and robust conversations followed!
Last Sunday I was a guest on Hollywood based radio show, Film Courage, with David Branin and Karen Worden. I Skyped in for the interview and we enjoyed a full hour of robust film chatter! You can listen to that show here on my blog (using player below). Their show is a terrific and inspiring [...]
So it’s done. Season One of The Production Office LIVE! was broadcast with the usual mix of chaos, chatshow and Tiswasisms. If you missed the show you can catch up with it here. And now, ALL season one shows, plus bonus clips (such as the interview with Sheri Candler) are both on iTunes as a [...]
Following the success of Gone Fishing on Channel 4 just a few weeks ago… I am delighted to announce that ‘Gone Fishing’, Britain’s ONLY 2009 Oscars Shortlisted Short Film is now available to buy and own in HD on iTunes! HOW COOL IS THAT! It’s taken an age to persuade the iTunes Gods to take [...]
Yep, if you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod or iPod Touch, you can now watch the Production Office on catch up via iTunes. Just open the iTunes store and search for ‘Production Office’ and you will see our familiar red logo with clapperboard. Seriously. How cool is that! Or you can just click on this [...]
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Dale Sumner: Thanks Chris - look forward to hearing from your t...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
- ’50 Kisses’ Promo Released… what do you think? May 16, 2013
- Space Oddity: It’s cool on SO many levels! May 14, 2013
- Notes for emerging composers… how to get noticed by producers May 13, 2013
- Trust is the only currency in an untrustworthy business… stunning presentation from Producer with more credits than most DVD collections! May 10, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- robertgwilsn: RT @livingspiritpix: Top tweeters from #docsummit @FreyaB_73 @jakebexx @ShayanScott @studio75London @vegetarianjelly #Gfilm »
- osmium10: I always said this would happen http://t.co/oeWZKo4e2X #filmmaking #gfilm #scriptchat #screenwriting #indiefilm »
- Megachrist: RT @grahaminman: #VampireMob creator @JoeWilsonTV on @indiegogo http://t.co/aYcCBMsYkE #crowdfunding #indiefilm #gfilm »
- Megachrist: RT @livingspiritpix: Top tweeters from #docsummit @FreyaB_73 @jakebexx @ShayanScott @studio75London @vegetarianjelly #Gfilm »
- View All