While most of you where in bed and snug on Sunday morning, the newly formed LSF Decorating Team hit the LSF office and managed to paint the whole room by the time the sun was setting. It is now all shiny and clean, hoorah! The main reason fort this is that we are subletting out [...]
Sara Morrison, who has headed up our festival drive with ‘Gone Fishing’ is leaving to pursue a feature project that she has had in development for some years – it’s been a long slog for her as it’s a biopic, based on an existing best selling book (she managed to get the author involved), but [...]
For a short while now I have been collaborating with two film makers on a project called ‘From Beneath Us’. Judy Goldberg, formerly of Impact Pictures, and Thorsten Hagemann, formerly of Constantin Film, wrote the script over the last year or so, and when he read the script, editor Eddie Hamilton (who had worked with [...]
Dates For Your Diary
Write, Shoot and Distribute
With Marcus Markou - ‘Papadopoulos & Sons’ has taken the industry by storm - self funded, self produced, self distributed. MORE HERE
How To Complete A Risk Assessment For Your Film
It's not sexy but it's essential you have this key skill top protect your cast, crew and yourself. MORE HERE
London Screenwriters' 2013
Three day annual international screenwriting event with 500 delegates, 130 spekares and 130 sessions www.LondonSWF.com
How to make your first £million movie with ten times producer Richard Holmes. www.advancedproducing.com
- Frank: Wow, when I was ten I was still figuring out how t...
- Richard Dinnick: This is a fab piece and reflects my own experience...
- Fulvio M. Camargo: Great video! But I didn't understand just one thi...
- Chris: Thanks Andrew, yes I feel passionately that Actors...
- Andrew Elias: This is a great blog post! I've produced a short ...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- Guerilla Film Makers Masterclass 2013 Feedback June 18, 2013
- Well that happened…! Blood, guts and glory at Guerilla Film Masterclass June 17, 2013
- Meet our youngest delegate at the Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass… and watch her Virgin Media Shorts entry… very cool June 13, 2013
- One filmmakers success story – crowdfunding, crewing and Cannes at the Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass June 12, 2013
- One filmmakers journey… how we met at the Guerilla Masterclass and went on an extraordinary journey… June 11, 2013