Yesterday I spent the whole day locked in a hotel suite with the Living Spirit team, discussing what feature project we should pursue in 2013. So why did we need to got to such extreme lengths as to lock our selves away to decide? Editor Simon Reglar commented half way through the day that he [...]
A few years back, Robert Goodwin came on my two day film making seminar, When I asked for help on Gone Fishing, he was one of the people who answered, and in fact, kept answering and giving me reasons why he should be involved. I managed to get the photographer to shoot some pics with [...]
I have been looking for a writer to work with me on a project, and once more, I am astonished at the way some people choose to communicate with the world. I made a simple request for a PDF of some work, and while the majority of writers were professional in their approach, some were [...]
Continuing on from yesterdays post, regarding the professional presentation of your film. I was recently involved in a short film evening for charity. The film makers had all sent DVD’s and to my eye, only one was really acceptable in appearance. Most had just scrawled the name of their film, only a few had relevant [...]
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- How to Speed Up Your Cultural Test When Applying For The UK Film Tax Credit May 24, 2013
- The Film Investors Check List – Answers to tough questions your investors will ask May 23, 2013
- Get Your Script Read AND Performed at the Actors Table Read. May 22, 2013
- London Doc Summit 2013 Success…. and one delegates first film… May 21, 2013
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- robertshutter: RT @osmium10 The Urge plays San Jose Genre Film Festival at 1.55pm today #indiefilm #filmmaking #shortfilm #gfilm #scriptchat #screen... »
- osmium10: The Urge plays San Jose Genre Film Festival at 1.55pm today #indiefilm #filmmaking #shortfilm #gfilm #scriptchat #screenwriting »
- Helaine: RT @grahaminman: 80% of Filmmakers Are Not Building Their Audiences on Social Media: http://t.co/CxeySCZL7g via @filmcourage #gfilm #filmmaking #indiefilm »
- RealRobGibson: RT @grahaminman: Why People Succeed At #Crowdfunding by @Jon_Reiss: http://t.co/Ncn240NEEh via @filmcourage #indiefilm #gfilm »
- View All