// Fabulous! Informative!! Entertaining!!! Truly Inspirational!!! Just a few of the many wonderful words used to describe the ratings busting last episode of The Production Office LIVE. The reviews are in, the bar has been set, the standards are super high – so you know, no pressure! (last show here) So where do we go [...]
The Production Office LIVE! With Raindance founder Elliot Grove and inspirational film maker Vicky Jewson
So it’s ‘Buh-bye’ winter and BRING IT SPRING! Time to roll up those sleeves, break out the flip flops and start prepping all those sun drenched exterior shots you’ve been sitting on all winter. Join Chris and Judy as they whip off their wellies, slip on some ray-bans and dive head first into another knuckle-busting [...]
The Production Office LIVE! Season Two, Thursday 7.30pm GMT… Film making, tips and tricks and GREAT GUESTS!
Recovered from their respective bouts of man and lady-flu, Chris and Judy are all jacked up on the good stuff and set to charge straight into episode three like they’ve never charged into anything before… (well except for ‘that’ time there was lots of charging and a huge collision but….we don’t talk about that anymore!) [...]
Hanging out with winners usually creates a positive effect. It’s a simple tip for success, but so often I see people hanging out with people who are ‘glass half empty’ kind of guys. Don’t do it, it won’t serve you. A good friend of mine, Mike Mindel, is a ‘glass half full’ kind of guy. [...]
So aside from both Judy and I being riddled with flu, my head being so fuzzy we had to cut to emergency test cards while we got sorted out and a plethora of tech problems, last nights show turned out to be a cracker. You can watch it above (or on Vimeo for iPhone) Here’s [...]
The Production Office LIVE! Season 2 Episode 2, With Time Out Critic Nigel Floyd and writer director James Hacking
Hot on the heels of the ratings busting Season Premiere, The Production Office LIVE is back to bombard you with even more film making advice, insights and know how. Here’s where you need to be: Date: Thursday 3rd February Time: 7.30pm (UK) Squeezing up the stairs and joining Chris and Judy in the office this [...]
Making a free TV show tends to focus the mind. Not only do you need to do all the stuff you do to survive normally, but you also need to do loads more stuff to make the show happen. And then you need to do even more stuff to pay for that show! Blimey! Don’t [...]
On next weeks Production Office LIVE we will have film critic Nigel Floyd, giving us the lowdown on how to get the most out of critics. He recently chaired this fantastic discussion about ‘The Kings Speech’, which as you will know, has grabbed a pile of Oscar nominations – great news for Gareth Unwin, our [...]
NOTE – If you watch the film above, please make it FULL SCREEN On the Production Office LIVE last Thursday, I did an unplanned interview with Aussie film maker Mark Deere. It was to highlight a new feature in Vimeo, uploading feature length work. I so asked Mark to share his thoughts on the blog… [...]
Philip Bloom offers top tips on TV show The Production Office LIVE, TV for film makers, plus a Tiny URL top tip
Well Season 2 happened! And it was VERY good for us. How was it for you? Do drop us an mail with your thoughts. Philip Bloom was an awesome first guest, giving us all loads of insight into the state of DSLR and new camera technologies. And Mark Deere, Aussie film maker popped in over [...]
WATCH THE SHOW ON ‘CATCH UP’ ABOVE Fasten your seat belts everyone… the lights are green and we have a GO – The Production Office LIVE is BACK!! TV for film makers! And not in that ship-shoddy, will they or wont they, are they or aren’t they? sort of a way that was Season One. [...]
The Production Office LIVE! Season Two Returns, Film Making Tips Tricks and Insights every fortnight.
So yes, the Production Office LIVE is coming back. There will be much fanfare over the coming days, but before we get into all the flag waving shenanigans, I thought I would share some ideas and evolutions from under the bonnet of the The Production Office. New Website First, we now have a dedicated website. [...]
Yes, the LIVE TV show we created for film makers is back after a glorious first season. The new season kicks off next Thursday, but for now, I just wanted to let you know about our new home for the show… www.productionoffice.org And about our new Facebook Fan page where we will be sharing all [...]
As 2010 draws to a close, it’s time to consider 2011. What will 2011 hold for me, and for you? Around this time of year, as most people start sloping off into endless Xmas parties and shindigs, I like to hunker down and consider the next year. And the next big project… That always begins [...]
Celebrating a breakthrough year and a LANDMARK MILLION! The Production Office LIVE hits 1,000,000 viewer minutes!
Yes, we just past the big one million. How amazing is that! To celebrate, we decided to share ALL of our episodes on the blog, a kind of retrospective of what we managed to achieve this year. Above is last weeks episode, below are the earlier shows. For me, the highlight show was Cannes – [...]
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Dale Sumner: Thanks Chris - look forward to hearing from your t...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
- ’50 Kisses’ Promo Released… what do you think? May 16, 2013
- Space Oddity: It’s cool on SO many levels! May 14, 2013
- Notes for emerging composers… how to get noticed by producers May 13, 2013
- Trust is the only currency in an untrustworthy business… stunning presentation from Producer with more credits than most DVD collections! May 10, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- andrewelias: RT @grahaminman: June 1st #London - How To Fund Your #Film in 2013 http://t.co/c642ddnoWz #GFilm #IndieFilm »
- grahaminman: June 1st #London - How To Fund Your #Film in 2013 http://t.co/c642ddnoWz #GFilm #IndieFilm »
- rockyohio: RT @grahaminman: How To Fund Your #Film in 2013 - June 1st #London http://t.co/c642ddnoWz #GFilm #Docsummit #IndieFilm »
- robertshutter: RT @VHSMassacre Cool stuff! RT @grahaminman: How To Fund Your #Film in 2013 - June 1st #London http://t.co/RksiSUs5xX #GFilm #Docsumm... »
- View All