Apparently, our TweetReach with the #LondonSWF tag was over two million impressions. Holy hot tweets batman! What the blazes does that actually mean? At the festival, I ran a short social media workshop for people who were reluctant to engage with new social media sites and tools. At the end, screenwriter Daniel Martin Eckhart (@dmeckhart) [...]
Off the back of the success of #Comfest for the London Comedy Writers’ Genre Fest back in April, Team LSF are delighted to announce a GHOULISHLY good new contest based around Halloween for London Screenwriters’ Festival 2011, which takes place this October. Want to a win a ticket to the event? Here’s what you do: [...]
I just trawled Twitter for some of the public feedback for The Guerilla Film Makers Masterclass with the official #Gfilm hashtag. Here’s what delegates tweeted. NOTE – We did film some parts and will be making them available. If you want to see these clips, join our newsgroup to the right —-> It’s entirely possible [...]
Tweet The reaction to this weeks special offer with The World Class Seminar Workshop has taken me a little by surprise! I closed down the offer yesterday, but after one film maker pestered my over and over, I decided to keep the offer open. I will leave the workshop reduced from £69.99 to £37.99 for [...]
Get involved in the conversation on Sunday night with Tweetchat #scriptchat – Twitter for Screenwriters
Tweet On Sunday night, 8pm UK time, I am going to be a guest on ScriptChat, the online Twitter chat for screenwriters – and anyone with a Twitter account can get involved. The way it works is very simple. You can use your normal Twitter client, like Tweet Deck, or you can surf into the [...]
For some time now I have wanted to run a screenplay workshop. When I run seminars or teach film makers, so many people I meet have great ideas which they have often turned into scripts. And I often get asked to read those scripts. It’s usually clear from the first few pages whether they have [...]
I am in the final furlong now… The deadline for The Guerilla Film Makers Pocketbook is February 8th, and it’s all hands on deck in the Living Spirit office. I printed the book out last Friday and was horrified at how many blank pages I saw, and how little time remained. And so, I engaged [...]
Finally I am getting my head around Twitter and what it can really offer us all. First off, the video here is from TED and is a good background to the creation of Twitter. So what have I learned so far? Well first off, you need a computer desktop version, you can’t rely on [...]
Finally I have succumbed to Twitter. Last year, a few film makers suggested I get a Twitter account, and at the time, I knew I should check it out, but it was just another thing on my list to do… and frankly, I was overwhelmed. So now I am on Twitter, finally. And it seems [...]
- Craig: I have been advocating this approach for some time...
- Mark Morris: I think the promo proves you are making something ...
- Jacob: Great reply, wow what great video!...
- Mark Davies: Yes, this is seriously wonderful. Notwithstandi...
- Dane Jones: Beholder reminds me a little of the soundtrack fro...
- Does the National Minimum Wage (NMW) mean the end of micro budget film making the UK? March 7, 2010
- BECTU debate and the National Minimum Wage… March 19, 2010
- Avid or Final Cut Pro X? Tips for setting up your first feature film cutting room. January 25, 2012
- It’s time for film makers to take action over distribution… it’s OUR problem, not theirs! April 27, 2012
- The phone rang, and from that moment, everything changed… PART 1 October 3, 2009
- Amanda Palmer and her TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ May 20, 2013
- Final Call for the London Documentary Summit this weekend May 16, 2013
- ’50 Kisses’ Promo Released… what do you think? May 16, 2013
- Space Oddity: It’s cool on SO many levels! May 14, 2013
- Notes for emerging composers… how to get noticed by producers May 13, 2013
Watch The Most Recent Show
- antonsays: RT @TomKerevan: http://t.co/8TjIN82k6N Thank you for interviewing me! Courtesy of @paper_castle #londonswf #gfilm #shamelessselfpromotion :-) »
- FreyaB_73: RT @livingspiritpix: Amanda Palmer and he TED talk on Crowdfunding, ‘The Art of Asking’ from #docsummit delegate @vegetarianjelly #Gfilm »
- simonreglar: RT @livingspiritpix: Have you seen our feature promo for #50kisses yet? http://t.co/uLa40bMzt8 #Gfilm »
- ikonicfilms: Couple of shots from different versions of Advice in here: MT @livingspiritpix: feature promo for #50kisses http://t.co/YECw6LCwKW #Gfilm »
- View All